To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won't be asked again)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Access to information
According to the Personal Data Regulation, also called GDPR, you have the right to know what data we have on you. You can therefore contact us at any time to find out which data we have registered on you, including which e-mail address is subscribed to our newsletter if any.
User and registration information data
When you shop via our web shop, we collect the personal information that you provide yourself, including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, as well as information about your possible company name, CVR number, EAN number, etc.
Your rights and complaint guidance
If you have comments or questions in connection with our information and/or processing of personal information, please feel free to contact us.
· You have the right to request access, correction or deletion of your personal data.
· You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
· If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to your revocation of your consent.
· You have the right to receive the personal data that you have submitted yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
· You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority.
You can make use of your rights by sending an email to: email@example.com.
In the event of significant changes, we will notify you here on our website www.scosche.eu and via e-mail, if possible.
You can exercise your rights, including objecting to our processing your information by contacting us. You will find our contact information both at the top and at the bottom of this page. If you e.g. have a request to have your personal data corrected or deleted, we investigate whether the conditions are met and, if so, review changes or deletion as quickly as possible.
You have the opportunity to complain about the processing of information and data concerning you. The complaint is submitted to the Data Protection Authority as mentioned above.
We have set up automatic data processing so that your data is deleted automatically after the time periods below, when you have unsubscribed or are inactive. This is to be compatible with the GDPR.
· Inactive users are deleted after 3 years
· Data from newsletter subscribers who have unsubscribed will be deleted after 2 years
· Orders are made anonymous after 5 years